For working in Belarus all foreign media should also get a special accreditation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (you need Temporary accreditation). It allows media to work in the country but it’s not an accreditation for the event.
For more information please follow the link: http://mfa.gov.by/en/press/accreditation/
The plan for all the ISU World Cup foreign media is:
- You need to apply for media accreditation through sending application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need to send information to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus as required for Temporary accreditation.
- Upon completion of temporary accreditation procedures by a foreign mass medium's representative, the MFA Consular Department shall send a written confirmation to Belarus' foreign representation on issuing a business visa.
- Representatives of foreign mass media temporary accredited at the MFA shall receive an appropriate accreditation certificate (accreditation cards).
- Finally receive your accreditation for the ISU WC Final 2018 in the organizing committee.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the Press Officer.
- Cell phone: +375 29 551 78 76
- E-mail: email@example.com